Tuesday, November 18, 2008

OHIO'S BIGGEST LOSER!!!

That's right, a letterboxing friend is conducting a version of the Biggest Loser beginning in about a week and running through May 30th, 2009. So what a better way to start off a new year than with a jump start into health and fitness.

I started this blog a while back, when I was loosing weight and feeling great about how I looked and felt. Well, its been a while since my last post and some weight has creeped back on me!!! So when I saw this Ohio's Biggest Loser, I figured why not, maybe making myself accountable to someone else would get me motivated. I am even dragging my husband in on this journey too, we're going to do this thing together so we can look like we did when we first go married!!!

So if you are up for a challenge, let me know and we can get you motivated and back into a healthier you!! If you'd like to join the letterboxing Ohio's Biggest Loser, check this out http://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.html?gEventId=1040

No comments: